WD-40 10-Ounce Specialist Protective White Lithium Grease
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Ounce Specialist Protective White Lithium Grease
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jan 27, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Long-lasting lubrication and protection
- 50-state VOC compliant
- Ideal for metal-to-metal applications that require heavy-duty lubrication and protection against rust and corrosion
- Won't freeze, melt or run off
An aerosol grease that sprays on evenly as a liquid and sets dry for a thick protective coating that won't run off.
WD-40 Specialist Protective White Lithium Grease provides protection for metal-to-metal applications that require heavy-duty lubrication and protection against rust and corrosion. Great for use on outdoor and automotive hinges, gears, sprockets, latches, overhead door tracks, pulleys, cables and guide rails. It's also excellent for lubricating equipment before placing in storage. Effective in temperatures ranging from 0 F to 300 F. Safe on metals.
|Base Type||Petroleum, Lithium|
|Composition||LVP Petroleum Solvent, Petroleum Solvent, Calcium Sulfonate|
|Flash Point||<-30C (-22F) (CC ASTM D3828)|
|Packing Type||Aerosol Can|
|Temperature Range||0 - 300° F|
|Usage||For Hinges, Gears, Cables, Latches, Door Tracks, Pulleys, and Cables|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||NSF Category H2 Certified; VOC Compliant|
|Country of Origin||US|