DeWALT 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw With Rolling Stand
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw With Rolling Stand
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Flip over ripping fence Allows for narrow rip cuts
- 15 Amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- 2-1/2 in Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8 in depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4 in at 45
- 21-7/8 in X 26 - 3/8 in table provides superior material support
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 32-1/2 in Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- On Board Storage System provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gage, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
The DWE7491RS 10 in Jobsite Table Saw 32 - 1/2 in Rip Capacity, and a Rolling Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 32-1/2 in rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
|Includes||10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade; 2X Blade Wrenches; Rolling Stand; Blade Guard Assembly; Push Stick; Miter Gauge; Rip Fence|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|