LL Building Prod Inc/GAF 12-Inch Internal Braced Rotary Turbine Ventilator
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Inch Internal Braced Rotary Turbine Ventilator
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 12, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Exclusive stainless dual bearing system for durable, long lasting smooth and silent operation
- Double ribbed vanes, with convex top, direct even wind driven rain away from the unit
- Allows heat and moisture laden air to escape your attic, helping to extend the life of your roof
- Can be installed virtually on any roof, from 2:12 up to 12:12 pitch
Permanently lubricated track system, upper and lower stainless steel ball bearings prevents metal-to-metal contact, encased to help prevent dirt, dust, sand, and other foreign materials from damaging bearings for long life, less friction, smoother spin, and wear resistance. Heavy-duty steel spider braces and case-hardened steel shaft for long-lasting strength/durability. Simple, mechanically-locked, 2-piece head/base for faster, easier installation. Pre-punched bottom/crimped collar of 1-piece base fits tighter, makes installation easier, and allows for adjustability up to 12/12 pitch without removing turbine. Extra-large flashing and head with included bottom ring for easier installation and better weather protection. Double ribbed vane.