Char-Broil Offset Barbecue Smoker Grill 430
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Offset Barbecue Smoker Grill 430
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Dec 4, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Offset Firebox - Stoke the fire easily without having to open the lid and heat and smoke flow freely into the main chamber.
- The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge - Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Smokestack - A vertical pipe with adjustable dampers, regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Side Shelf - A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
The Barbecue Smoker Grill from Char-Broil will get you smoking and cooking low and slow. It features a vertical pipe smokestack with adjustable dampers, a temperature gauge and an offset firebox to stoke the fire without losing heat. It also features porcelain-coated cooking grates for easy cleaning. Want to move the your smoker easily? Just use the cool touch handles and wheels.
Read Owner Manual, including all warnings, prior to assembly and/or use. Nominal information shown.
|Warming Rack Area||140 sq in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|