Gardner-Gibson 10-Fl. Oz. Wet-R-Dri All Weather Plastic Roof Cement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Fl. Oz. Wet-R-Dri All Weather Plastic Roof Cement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 14, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Florida building code approved
- Stops roof leaks
- Use for repair or new construction
- Use in wet or dry conditions
- Fiber reinforced
- Thick trowel grade
A heavy-duty, fibered repair mastic, designed to patch roof surfaces. Use in wet or dry conditions to seal and stop leaks around flashings, skylights, vent pipes, chimneys, and valleys. Wet-R-Dri® Roof Cement is ideal for the repair of cracks, seams, and holes in all roofing materials. It is also excellent for use below grade in heavy duty foundation water-proofing and damp-proofing. Product is formulated for year round use.
|Compositions||Asphalt Mineral Spirits Kaolin Cellulose Bentonite 1 2 4-TrimethylBenzene Benzene 1 3 5- Trimethy|
|Flammability Rating||105° F|
|Temperature Range||50° - 120° F|
|V O C Content||250 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bitumens, extracts of steam-refined and air refined, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Size||10 fl. oz.|