PACTOOL Gecko Gauge Fiber Cement Siding Tool
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Gecko Gauge Fiber Cement Siding Tool
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- One-person installation working as a pair, the Gecko gauge fiber cement siding tool supports fiber cement siding for one-person installation with virtually no layout time
- Each gauge is adjustable at 1/4 in increments for 4 to 8 in siding reveals
- Patented friction-cam mechanism supports full 12 ft fiber cement siding lengths
- Heavy-gauge plastic won't scratch or mar pre-painted siding
The Gecko gauge SA903 gauges and supports cement-board siding for one-person installation with nearly no layout time. It is adjustable at 1/4 in increments for 4 to 8 in siding reveals. It won't scratch or mar pre-painted siding. The friction-cam mechanism supports full 12 ft cement-board siding lengths. It can be used with 5/16 in fiber-cement siding products, including James Hardie's updated HZ5 Series with new eased drip-edge profile.
|Includes||Set of (2) Gecko Gauge clamps|
|Suitable for||5/16 in Fiber Cement Siding|
|Length||5 in to 8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|