Henry 1-Gallon Roofers Choice Cold Process Roof Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Gallon Roofers Choice Cold Process Roof Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Professional quality and waterproof finish
- Reflects and protects from sunlight
- Last 3X longer than black coatings
Brush- or squeegee-grade, waterproof adhesive made from asphalt, solvents and organic fibers. Designed for bonding layers of asphalt coated base sheets. Eliminates burn and fire hazards of hot asphalt. UL Class A in a variety of roof systems. Use in applications with 25# or heavier asphalt-coated fiberglass base sheets, conventional mineral surface cap sheet, polyester fabric and bonding gravel or granule surfacing. Coverage varies with smoothness and porosity of surface coated.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benz[a]anthracene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|