SAKRETE Surface Bonding Cement, Gray, 50-Pound
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Surface Bonding Cement, Gray, 50-Pound
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High-strength >5000 psi
- Decorative water-resistant concrete and masonry coating
- Fiber reinforced to reduce shrinkage cracking
- Labor saving compared to conventional masonry construction
SAKRETE® surface bonding cement is a fiber reinforced Portland cement-based coating for concrete block and masonry walls. It can be used to build block walls without mortar joints as well as to decorate and damp proof existing block walls.
|Compositions||Quartz, Cement, Portland, Chemicals, Limestone, Calcium Magnesium Hydroxide, Calcium Magnesium Hydroxide Oxide, Gypsum, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Oxide, Cement, Alumina, Chemicals|
|PH Range||10 to 12|