SAKRETE 50-Pound White Powder Surface Bonding Cement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-Pound White Powder Surface Bonding Cement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High-strength >5000 psi
- Fiber-reinforced to reduce shrinkage cracking
- Flexible applications from building dry-stack walls to damp-proofing interior masonry and more
- Can be color pigmented using Sakrete cement colors
- Can be painted after seven days
Sakrete surface bonding cement is a professional-grade, fiber-reinforced Portland cement based coating for concrete block and masonry walls. This highly flexible can be used to damp-proof existing block walls, as a scratch and brown or parge coat or to build block walls without mortar joints saving labor compared to traditional masonry construction.
|Compositions||Quartz, Cement, Portland, Chemicals, Limestone, Calcium Magnesium Hydroxide (CaMg(OH)4), Calcium Magnesium Hydroxide Oxide (CaMg(OH)2O), Gypsum (Ca(SO4).2H2O), Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Oxide, Cement, Alumina, Chemicals|
|Coverage Area||25 sq-ft|
|Curing time||7 days|
|Drying time||24 hr|
|Net Content||50 lb|
|PH Range||10 to 12|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM C109 Specified|
|Temperature Rating||40 to 90° F|
The following information is subject to change without notice