SAKRETE 50-Pound Fast Setting Concrete Mix
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-Pound Fast Setting Concrete Mix
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High strength 4,000 psi
- Full-depth applications 2 inches or greater
- Ideal for structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
- Rapid setting in approximately half an hour, resulting in same-day use
Fast Setting Concrete Mix is a preblended fast-setting mixture of special cementitious materials, sand, and coarse aggregate, for projects where a rapid set is needed to allow for same-day use. It can be used for setting posts and poles without mixing or bracing, in addition to working well as a concrete hole filler. Its for slab placement where concrete thickness exceeds 2 in
|Application Temperature||40F (4C) - 90F (32C|
|PSI (Rated)||2,500 after 3 days|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|