16 x 16 x 1-Inch Fiberglass Air Filter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Dec 3, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Panel Filter Utilizing The Purolator Monobond Concept Of A One-Piece Frame Sealed To The Media Using Heat And Pressure
- Fiberglass Media Is Evenly Coated With A Gel Adhesive To Prevent Finer Particle Migration
- Full Depth Loading And High Dust Holding Capacity
- Filter Media Has A Skin Backing And Is Evenly Coated With A Jelled Adhesive
- Woven Fiberglass Scrim Backing For Support In Industrial Applications
- No Metal Or Sharp Edges For Safe And Easy Installation
Panel filter utilizing the Purolator Monobond concept of a one-piece frame sealed to the media using heat and pressure. Fiberglass media is evenly coated with a gel adhesive to prevent finer particle migration. Full depth loading and high dust holding capacity. Filter media has a skin backing and is evenly coated with a jelled adhesive. UL Class 2.
|Common Length||16 in|
|Common Thickness||1 in|
|Common Width||16 in|
|Shipping Cubic Size||0.19|
|Unit Dimensions||11.44 in W x 16.44 in H x 20.5 in L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Certification, Codes, Standards||UL Listed|