TERRO 16-Ounce Ant Killer Spray
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
16-Ounce Ant Killer Spray
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Kills ants on contact and provides long-lasting residual control up to 6 weeks
- Protects against cockroaches, silverfish, crickets, scorpions, spiders, centipedes and multicolored Asian lady beetles
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Convenient, easy-to-use aerosol spray bottle
Arm yourself against ants and other unwanted insects with this convenient, 16 oz aerosol spray. With dual protection, TERRO® Ant Killer Spray provides fast killing action and keeps on killing for up to 6 weeks.
Indoor Use: Apply TERRO® Ant Killer Spray as a general surface, spot, or crack and crevice treatment to all non-food areas where ants and other pests crawl and hide. Stopping insects before they enter is key, so pay extra attention to potential entry points! To control ants: Spray on trails, nests and points of entry. Use TERRO® Ant Killer Spray directly on ants when possible and repeat treatment if re-infestation occurs. To control cockroaches, silverfish, crickets, scorpions, spiders, and Asian lady beetles: Spray into hiding places such as cracks and crevices, behind sinks, cabinets, along baseboards and floors, around drains and plumbing - hitting insects with spray whenever possible. Repeat treatment if re-infestation occurs.
Outdoor Use: Use TERRO® Ant Killer Spray to control ants, crawling insects, cockroaches, crickets and spiders. When spraying, point the spray nozzle away from your face, holding the can on a slight downward angle. For best results, spray when the air is calm. Spray ants directly where possible.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Ingredients||Contains Prallethrin [(RS)-2-Methyl-4-oxo-3-(2-propynyl) cyclopent-2-enyl (1RS)-cis, trans-chrysanthemate] (0.03%), Esfenvalerate [(S)-Cyano (3-phenoxyphenyl) methyl 4-chloro-alpha-(1-methylethyl) benzeneacetate] (0.05%), N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (0.30%) and other ingredients (99.62%)|
|Nozzle Type||Aerosol spray|
|Target Species||Ants, Asian lady beetles, Centipedes, Crickets, Cockroaches, Scorpions, Silverfish, and Spiders|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|