Quikrete 10.1-Fl. Oz. Gray Polyurethane Non-Sagging Sealant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10.1-Fl. Oz. Gray Polyurethane Non-Sagging Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Expansion joints in concrete wall panels and stucco walls
- Sealing around window and door openings
- Sealing cracks in concrete, stucco and masonry surfaces
QUIKRETE Advanced Polymer Non-Sag Sealant (No. 8660-11) is a solvent and isocyanate free line of high-performance, commercial-grade material that permanently seals vertical cracks and expansion joints in concrete, masonry, stucco and brick with smooth, tack-free finish in 20 minutes. Designed to deliver or exceed the performance of traditional polyurethane or silicone sealants and adhesives, the single-component QUIKRETE Non-Sag Sealant is an environmentally-friendly alternative that meets meet ASTM C920 standards. Available in 10-ounce tubes.
|Applicable Materials||Masonry, Stucco|
|Application Temperature||40° F|
|Boiling point||137° C|
|Compositions||Urethane Polymer Based on MDI, Phenol Alkylsulfonate, Poly (Vinyl Chloride), Calcium Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Xylene, Ethylbenzene|
|Curing time||24 hrs|
|Flash Point||150° F|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM C 920/California Air Resources Board 2008 requirements/CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87/Class 25/Class A/Federal Specification TT-S-00230C/Grade NS/Type II/Type S|
|VOC Content||32 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Size||10.1 fl. oz|