DeWALT® DeWALT Dcn692b Nailer, 20 V Battery, 55 Magazine, 30 Deg Collation, Black/Yellow
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
DeWALT Dcn692b Nailer, 20 V Battery, 55 Magazine, 30 Deg Collation, Black/Yellow
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Dual-speed motor optimized to drive a wide range of fasteners for a variety of applications
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- Adjustable rafter hook
- Dry fire lock out prevents tool from firing when nails are low
- Capable of driving 3-1/2 in fasteners into dense wood
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump fire modes
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
- Easy access to the nosepiece for removal of jammed nails
- 33-degree Magazine holds up to 55 paper collated nails
The 20 V Max cordless 30° paper collated framing nailer features the power to drive a range of fasteners between 2 and 3-1/2 in for jobsite versatility. Our upgraded engine design delivers increased power and drive quality compared to previous DeWALT® cordless nailers. Its compact shape, well-balanced design and easy-to-operate features make it a highly productive tool that helps pros get the job done quickly and efficiently.
|Fastener Size||2 to 3-1/2|
|Includes||(1) No-Mar Tip|
|Max Fastener Size||3-1/2 in|
|Type||20 V Framing Nailer|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Days Money Back Guarantee, 3 Years Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Dimensions||13-1/4 in L x 4 in W x 13-1/2 in H|