200-Pound Left Hand Retriever Pro Bowfishing Reel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Button-free design is safer, smarter and easier to use: fast, simple, zero drag and tangle free
- Retrieves 17” of line per turn
- Heavy-duty brass gears and stainless steel hardware
- Corrosion-resistant composite housing
- Over-sized opening: means less friction, faster arrow
- Integrated quiver: holds arrow when not in use
- Mounting system (clamp/quiver): attaches to sight holes on bow (4-way adjustment)
- Lightweight design
- Filled with 25 yards of high-visibility 200 lb test braided Dacron line
The best-selling bowfishing reel of all time!
(BECAUSE IT'S DURABLE, RELIABLE AND IT PERFORMS)
The AMS Retriever Pro is the original bottle-style bowfishing reel the design that stood the test of time.
No Buttons to Push Before the Shot
Unlike other bowfishing reels, the AMS Retriever family of reels have no buttons to push before the shot and no clumsy spools to hand-wind. The line is simply stacked into a bottle. As you shoot, the line flies out of the reel as fast as the arrow can take it. To retrieve the arrow, simply pull the trigger and turn the handle.
Integrated Telescoping Clamp and Arrow Quiver
Super convenient adjustment, removal and arrow storage!
Ultra Durable Construction With heavy-duty brass gear and pinion, aluminum trigger, composite housing and stainless steel fasteners, this reel is built to last!
|Break Strength||200 lbs|
|Line Length||25 yd|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Right or Left Handed||Left Hand|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|