DUNDAS JAFINE White Dryer To Duct Connector Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
White Dryer To Duct Connector Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 12, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Offers a safe and efficient way to connect your dryer transition duct to the back of your dryer
- Helps prevent the duct from being crushed and improves airflow
- Connector piece is made of UL94 rated flame-resistant plastic for a safe connection
- Friction fit connection to dryer requires no clamps or duct tape for attachment
- Removes easily for regular cleaning of dryer duct
The DUNDAS-JAFINE ProFlex™ dryer to duct connector kit offers a safe and efficient way to connect your dryer transition duct to the back of your dryer. The kit includes a 4 in x 8 ft ProFlex™ dryer transition duct a plastic connector piece as well as an optional plastic extension piece for those dryers with recessed exhaust ports. The connector and extension piece is made of polypropylene containing fire retardant additive which meets UL94 VO standards for flame resistance. Once attached, it helps the duct from being crushed and improves the air flow from the back of the dryer. The connector piece is also friction fit to the dryer for an easy connection that does not require clamps or duct tape for attachment and can be easily removed for cleaning. The ProFlex™ dryer transition duct in this kit is UL2158A listed and marked for safe dryer venting.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Canada|