MALARKEY ROOFING Legacy Laminate Shingles Weathered Wood
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Legacy Laminate Shingles Weathered Wood
- CLASS 4 IMPACT
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jul 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flexor Polymer Modified Asphalt: Asphalt technology increases flexibility, granule adhesion, and impact resistance.
- Class 4 impact resistance offers your roof the highest rated protection available.
- Superior granule adhesion provides your roof lasting beauty and protection from damaging solar rays.
- Specially formulated asphalt sealants hold the shingle in place during high winds and rain sealants protect from wind driven rain.
- Shingles with Flexor polymer modified asphalt are more resistant to tearing and nail pull-out, reducing the risk of shingle blow-off.
- The Zone nailing area dramatically improves correct fastener placement during installation.
- Asphalt technology provides flexibility for application in a wider range of climates and roof styles.
- 110 mph (177 kph) Limited Wind Warranty included. Eligible for a 130 mph (209 kph) Enhanced Wind Warranty when conditions are met.
Legacy® is an architectural shingle line fortified with durable Flexor™ polymer modified asphalt technology to promote superior granule adhesion and extreme weather protection, including Class 4 impact resistance.
Bundles per Square: 4
The following information is subject to change without notice