HARRIS 4-Pound Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Pound Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Natural product is composed of 4 lb of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers
- Listed with the organic minerals research institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards
- Powder duster included in the bag for easy application
Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is composed of 100% ground freshwater DE, with no additives. The product is made of the naturally occurring fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of algae that forms in freshwater.
|Compositions||Natural Diatomaceous Earth (DE) - Amorphous Silica|
|PH Range||7.5 to 9|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||OMRI Listed|
|Country of Origin||US|