Low-Profile Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Enclosed, sheathed element produces 1250-Watt of heat at 120-Volt power to disperse warmth evenly
- Automatic overheat protection helps prevent damage
- Durable aluminum construction offers lasting performance
- Built-in fan helps distribute heat uniformly
- Low-profile design mounts easily to a standard 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. round electrical box or 4 in. octagon ceiling box
- Satin aluminum finish complements any interior decor
- Meets UL listing safety standards
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Measures 11 in. Dia x 2.8 in. H
The 1250-Watt Surface-Mount Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater from Broan® features an enclosed, sheathed element and a built-in fan to help evenly disperse heat. Ideal for a mudroom, bathroom, den, office or other cold areas of the house, this ceiling fan offers a lubricated motor for years of maintenance-free operation. The low-profile design mounts to a standard 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. round electrical box or a 4 in. octagon ceiling box.
|Coverage Area||85 to 125 sq. ft.|
|Height||Grille: 1-3/4 in , Housing: 2-3/4 in|
|Width||Grille: 9-13/16 in , Housing: 11 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 yr Limited|
|Certification, Codes, Standards||UL Listed|