Gila 48-Inch X 6-1/2-Foot Frosted White Privacy Window Film
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
48-Inch X 6-1/2-Foot Frosted White Privacy Window Film
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
Increase the privacy of your home with Gila® Frosted Privacy Control Window Film. This films classic, frosted design will add style to bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens or anywhere you want to add privacy without blocking light. Using Gilas How-To Videos and Tips, you can easily apply this adhesive film over a weekend and enjoy its decorative and privacy benefits for years to come. Use it on standard windows to keep others from seeing inside your home, or add accents to glass furniture.
• 24-Hour PrivacyDecrease Visibility Without Blocking Light
• Stylish, Classic DesignMatches any Style of Dcor
• Helps Block UV Rays and Reduce Glare
• Do-It-Yourself, Hassle-Free InstallationEasy to Handle and Apply
• Long-LastingWill Not Peel or Discolor Over Time
How To Install:
1. Thoroughly clean glass surface.
2. Measure the glass surface & cut the film 1 in larger than the size you need.
3. Remove the plastic liner from the film.
4. Apply the application solution generously to the adhesive side of the film.
5. Spray the window with application solution.
6. Starting from the top, apply the film to the window.
7. Squeegee out any air bubbles or imperfections.
8. Trim away extra film.
• Apply window film to the INSIDE of the window only.
• Use smaller pieces of extra film to practice before your first time installing.
• Installation & removal is even simpler with two people.
• While it is safe to apply the film year-round, we recommend applying the film to cool glass, avoiding direct sunlight.
• Do not apply film when the outside temperature is below freezing (32 F).