Gardner-Gibson 10.1-Fl. Oz. Leak Stopper Rubberized Roof Patch
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10.1-Fl. Oz. Leak Stopper Rubberized Roof Patch
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Stops roof leaks instantly
- Rubberized to prevent cracking
- Enhanced with Penetrex
- Lasts 2-3X longer than other roof cements
- APP and SBS compatible
A revolutionary advancement in roof patching and repair. This long lasting rubberized repair is specially formulated to penetrate deep into damaged areas and stop roof leaks instantly! The secret is Penetrex™, a unique penetrating oil that reaches deep into the crack and forms a complete seal. With the addition of liquid rubber, this flexible, high performance plastic cement provides a superior watertight bond that will stop problem leaks for good. Product formulated to be used year round. Leak stopper is ideal for a variety of roof surfaces including Shingles, Built-Up Roofs, SBS Modified Roofs, Metal Roofs and many other surfaces.
|Curing time (hours)||4-8 hrs to set - 24-48 hrs to cure depending on surface and weather.|
|Flammability Rating||105-deg F|
|Temperature Range||50 - 120-deg F|
|V O C Content||250 g/L max. (2.07 lbs./gal.)|
|Size||10.1 fl. oz.|