Reflectix 4-Foot X 125-Foot Heavy Duty Radiant Barrier
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Foot X 125-Foot Heavy Duty Radiant Barrier
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- A radiant barrier consisting of two outer layers of 96% reflective film, bonded together, enclosing a heavy gauge woven polyethylene fabric
- Reduces a home's air conditioning by up to 10%
- Improves efficiency of attic-mounted HVAC and duct
The Reflectix® radiant barrier is an excellent upgrade for making a residential structure more energy efficient. The product is primarily installed in attic systems to reduce the transfer of radiant energy through the roof (resulting in lower attic temperatures) to the attic floor. Lower attic temperatures mean less AC usage to keep your house cool, which translates to lower utility bills.
|Application||For cathedral ceiling and house wrap|
|Class||Class A, Class 1|
|Coverage Area||500 sq-ft|