Simpson Strong-Tie Hurricane Tie
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Holds the member on two sides to provide resistance to uplift and lateral forces.
- Use also for a variety of connections where one member crosses another
- Install in pairs on either side of the rafter/truss/joist to provide resistance to uplift and lateral forces.
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (8) 8d common nails
Designed to provide a connection between trusses/rafters and the top plate of the wall to resist high-wind/seismic forces. Also suitable for connecting 2x deck joists on top of a perpendicular beam.