Simpson Strong-Tie Tie Strap
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Splitting may be a problem with installations on lumber smaller than 3 1/2 in
- Either fill every hole with 10dx1 1/2 in nails or fill every other hole with 16d common nails
- Reduce the allowable load based upon the size and quantity of fasteners used
- 2 1/16 in Width
- 48 in Length
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (50) 16d common nails or #10 x 1 1/2 in SD Screws
Straps are designed to transfer tension loads in a wide variety of applications. MST straps are designed for connections between 3 1/2 in or larger wood members.