Simpson Strong-Tie Ridge Rafter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Top flange designed to interlock when used in pairs so that rafters maintain correct alignment
- Easier and stronger than toenailing or screw fastening
- For a rafter-to-face connector, flatten the top flange into the face plane
- Minimum Rafter Size: 2x6
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (8) 10dx1 1/2 in nails or #9 x 1 1/2 in Strong-Drive SD screws
The RR Ridge Rafter connector provides a connection between a rafter and the ridge of a roof. It is great for use with rafters that are sloped up to 30° .