DeWALT 1/2-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Dual Range Hammer Drill Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Dual Range Hammer Drill Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- Lightweight design for easy use and handling in a variety of orientations
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360-degree side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- High/low gear for high speed drilling, or high toque applications
The DW505K 1/2-inch VSR Dual Range Hammerdrill Kit has a powerful motor to drive high-speed drilling in dual modes at the user's desired speed. Constructed with a lightweight design for easy handling and operating.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|BPM||0 To 19,000 / 0 To 46,000|
|Capacity in Steel||1/2 in|
|Capacity in Wood||1-1/2 in|
|Certification||CSA Listed,UL Listed|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1/2 in Steel, 1-1/2 in Wood|
|Includes||360-degree Side Handle, Depth Rod, Chuck Key with Holder, Kit Box|
|Standards/Approvals||CSA Listed,UL Listed|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|