Simpson Strong-Tie Tie Plate Lateral
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Tie Plate Lateral
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed to help resist lateral forces
- Nail holes are spaced to prevent wood splitting for single and double top plate applications.
- May be installed over plywood sheathing.
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (12) 8dx1 1/2 in nails or #9 x 1 1/2 in Strong-Drive SD screws
The LTP4 Lateral Tie Plate transfers shear forces for top plate-to-rim joist or blocking connections.