Simpson Strong-Tie Hurricane Tie
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Attaches the bottom chord of a truss or rafter at pitches from 0:12 to 4:12 to double 2 x 4 top plates
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (8) 8dx1 1/2 in and (2) 8d slant nails to rafters and (8) 8d common nails to plates
The HS24 Saddle Rafter Tie is a wind and seismic tie for trusses and rafters. It is designed to help resist uplift forces and has double-shear staggered nailing that allows for high lateral resistance.