Simpson Strong-Tie Hanger 2x6 Adjustable
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Hanger 2x6 Adjustable
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- This product is preferable to similar connectors because of easier installation, higher loads, and lower installed cost
- Attach the sloped joist at both ends so that the horizontal force developed by the slope is fully supported by the supporting me
- Web stiffeners are required for I-joist applications
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (6) 10d common nails into the header and (5) 10dx1 1/2 in nails into the joist
The LSU26 Adjustable Joist Hanger can be used to fasten a joist or rafter to a header at an angle. The joist hanger can be adjusted in the field to slope up or down and skew right or left at up to 45° .