Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Nov 13, 2019. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
A quick-setting, polymer-modified mortar, excellent for commercial use
and cold temperature installations, as well as small residential jobs
and repairs. Quick curing properties allow for grouting in as little as 2
hours and light traffic in 6 hours.
Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry,
- cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Brick and Stone Veneer
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- Concrete, mortar beds, masonry, Portland cement plaster
-WonderBoard®, cement backerboards
-Liquid applied waterproofing membranes such as RedGard® and
-Crack prevention sheet membranes such as Crack Buster® Pro
-Exterior Grade Plywood (interior residential and light commercial dry
-Gypsum wallboard (interior dry areas)
-Existing ceramic tile
-Fully bonded sheet vinyl flooring
-Cutback adhesive (see preparation instructions)
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|