Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Nov 13, 2019. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
Offers economy with good bond strength for most tile projects and is
recommended for floor installations. Good for setting Saltillo and other
similar clay pavers. Offers good working time to apply and adjust tiles.
Mix with Thin-Set Admix Concentrate or Thin-Set Mortar Admix for
best results when setting dense tile or setting over Exterior Grade
Plywood (EGP), existing flooring and for exterior applications. Meets
ANSI A118.1 without additives. Meets ANSI A118.4 and A118.11 when
mixed with Thin-Set Admix Concentrate or Thin-Set Mortar Admix.
Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry,
- cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Brick and stone veneer
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- When Mixed with Water ANSI A118.1 Specifications:
- Interior floors, walls, countertops
- Concrete, mortar beds, masonry, Portland cement plaster
- Gypsum wallboard (dry areas)
- Water-resistant wallboard
- WonderBoard®, cement backerboards
- Uncoupling systems requiring a non-modified thin-set mortar
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|