5-Fl. Oz. White Onetime Lightweight Spackling Squeeze Tube
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Feb 20, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Water cleanup
- No primer required prior to painting spackling
- No-crack formula
- No shrinkage in most applications
- Advanced acrylic base emulsion
- Product may be thinned slightly by wetting knife and stirring to desired consistency
- Very low-VOC content
- Spreads easily
- No sanding required
- Dries fast
- Minimum 1 year shelf life
- 72 hrs full cure
- Media - carbon dioxide, dry chemical and water spray
Onetime® Patch & Prime™ Spackling compound is a lightweight wall repair compound designed to accept premium paints without a primer. Product contains no asbestos, may be used inside or out and offers water cleanup. Formulation is designed not to crack or shrink and exhibits a very low-VOC content.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin