2-Inch Matte Black Entry Lever
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Feb 26, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Latchbolt operated by lever from either side
- Outside lever locked by pushbutton from inside
- Unlocks by key from outside or rotating inside lever
- When outside lever locked by push and turn button from inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch, does not unlock outside lever
The LC2400 Series lever is a grade 2 cylindrical, heavy-duty lever in a black matte finish that can be used for entry, storeroom, privacy and/or passage. These levers can be used in new construction or replacement hardware fitting a standard 161 door prep. Other functions and finishes available.
|Cross Bore Diameter
|1-3/8 to 2 in
|1-1/8 x 2-1/4 in
|Two nickel silver keys per lock cylinder
|Number of Cylinders
|1-1/4 x 4-7/8 in
|Keyed Entry Lever
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin
|Prop 65 Warning
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Certification, Codes, Standards
|UL/ULC listed for 3-hour fire door; American Disabilities Act (ADA) ANSI A117.1; ANSI A156.2, Series 400