4-Inch x 10-Foot Perforated Single-Wall Pipe
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Mar 4, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
GOLDLINE® is soil-tight, high-density polyethylene plastic pipe. It is available in micro rolls, mini rolls, and 10- and 20-foot stick lengths.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver for efficient installation.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F405 or F667 requirements.
- Available in AASHTO grade to meet or exceed AASHTO M252 or M294 requirements.
- HDPE material is completely resistant to rusting, corrosion, and deterioration. Available in perforated and non-perforated configurations.
- Non-perforated 10 ft lengths are available with Prinsco Lock-Fast Integral Couplers.
- Each pipe end has four built-in lugs which snap into place by simply pushing the two adjoining pipe ends together, eliminating the need for a separate coupler.
Nominal information shown within this product line.
|High Density Polyethylene
|Stormwater Perforated Single-Wall Pipe
|4 in X 10 ft
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin
|Prop 65 Warning
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.