IRWIN #2 S2 Steel Phillips Impact Screwdriver Power Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
#2 S2 Steel Phillips Impact Screwdriver Power Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Built for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers
- Precision tip geometry delivers superior fitment, reducing stripping and cam-out
- Power Groove designed for compatibility with IRWIN Impact Performance Series Magnetic Screw-Hold Attachment
- Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel to withstand high torque output
- Black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases life of bit
- 1/4" quick-change shank is designed to work with impact drivers, and reduces slipping in standard drill chucks
IRWIN Impact Performance Series fastener drive bits are engineered for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers. These power bits are designed with precision tip geometry so they fit fasteners more precisely, which reduces stripping and cam-out. Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel, they'll withstand extremely high torque output, and the black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases the life of the bit. They're designed with a 1/4 in quick-change shank, so they work with all types of impact and rotary drivers. Plus, they also have a unique Power Groove design for use with the exclusive IRWIN Magnetic Collar Attachment, which prevents fasteners from slipping and wobbling.
|Overall Length||3 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Shank Size||1/4 in|