Diablo 5/8-Inch Forstner Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/8-Inch Forstner Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Apr 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight, angled or overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal
- Ultra-sharp spur resists walking on material and ensures an accurate hole
- Ideal For: Drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes.
The Diablo 5/8 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood. The sharp spur ensures precise drilling and resists walking on the material. The bit has a double-ground, serrated edge for less splintering and chipping.
|Ideal For||Drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes.|