DeWalt 12-Inch Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Inch Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Apr 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4 in. base vertically
- Bevels 0° - 48° left and right
- 2 in. x 14 in. dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. x 10 in. dimensional lumber at 45°
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
The DEWALT DWS779 sliding compound miter saw is precision at it's toughest, delivering accuracy and capacity for everyday jobsite use. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2 in of crown nested and up to 2x14 dimensional lumbers at 90 and 2x10 at 45. A cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
|Application||Shelving, Baseboard, Crown Molding, Window and Door Casing, Dimensional Lumber, Cabinet Work, Flooring|
|Blade Diameter||12 in|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|No Load Speed||3800 RPM|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Warranty||3 years Limited|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Tool Height||17 in|
|Tool Length||24-3/4 in|