Leech Adhesives 1-Quart X30 Professional Neoprene Contact Cement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Quart X30 Professional Neoprene Contact Cement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 22, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Fast setup – open time up to 30 minutes. Typically the mating surface will bond between 2-30 minutes.
- Coverage approximately 200 sq. ft. per gallon
- Not affected by oil or gasoline
Leech X 30 is a fast-drying contact cement. The adhesive offers rapid strength build up, high ultimate strength, with greater than normal open time and a high softening point. The adhesive has excellent specific adhesion to metal and finds use in automotive soft trim and in bonding high-design decorative plastic laminates, and honeycomb or Styrofoam to metal and wood bases.
|Applicable Materials||Formica counter top bonding to substrate, Plastic laminates, Metal, Rubber, Leather, Tile, Fabric, foam rubber|
|Application Method||The adhesive is designed for brush or roller application.|
|Base Type||Resin Modified Neoprene Rubber|
|Coverage||200 sq ft/gallon|
|Drying time||Typically 2-30 min|
|Flash Point||21-degrees F|
|Net Content||32 fl oz|
|Solvent||Ketone, Hydrocarbon Resin Blend|
|VOC Content||7.2 lb/gal|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|