Bosch® Colt 1.0 Hp Electronic Variable-Speed Palm Router
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Colt 1.0 Hp Electronic Variable-Speed Palm Router
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 5.6 Amp motor produces 1.0-hp max. and 16,000 to 35,000 RPM
- Rugged aluminum fixed base durable, solid and precise
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique finger support pockets for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced bit capacity fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16 in in diameter
- Soft-start circuitry reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Versatile bit-changing system fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
- Quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Palm-grip design with soft grip the most comfortable router in its class
- Angled cord exit helps keep cord out of the way
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task
The Bosch® PR20EVS Colt electronic variable-speed palm router combines power, precision and versatility in a small-sized tool. It has a 1.0 HP, 5.6 Amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 RPM. The variable speed dial is conveniently mounted on top of the tool body. The router features Constant Response circuitry, which maintains a consistent speed by detecting heavy loads and increasing power to maintain the selected RPM. It features soft-start circuitry, which reduces startup torque. Additionally, depth adjustment is simple; just align and lower the motor and then lock the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless, thanks to the wheel on the back of the router's base. It accepts standard 1/4 in bits for flexibility, with an impressive max cutter diameter of 1-5/16 in The motor housing has a palm-shaped, rubber over-molded grip that allows for comfortable operation. And the included rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise.
|Collet Capacity||1/4 in|
|Depth Range||Fixed Base: 1-3/16 in|
|Includes||(1) PR20EVS Palm Router, (1) PR001 Fixed Base, (1) 1/4 in Self-Releasing Collet Chuck, (1) Shaft Wrench, (1) Collet Wrench|
|No Load RPM||16,000-35,000|
|Opening Size||Base: 1-9/16 in ; Subbase: 3-1/2 in L x 3-3/4 in W|
|Plunge Stroke||1-3/16 in|
|Works With||Edge Guide PR102, Roller Guide PR003, Offset Base PR004, Tilt Base PR005, Underscribe Attachment PR006, Side Handle Subbase and Dust Collection Attachment PR007, Plastic Cover for Fixed Base PR008, Subbase for RA-Series Template Guides PR009, Subbase for Threaded Template Guides PR110, Plunge Base PR011|