Comfort Zone Comfort Zone Electric Stove Heater
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Comfort Zone Electric Stove Heater
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 7, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Features an adjustable thermostat, 2 heat settings and a fan only setting so you can set your ideal comfort level. The heater is fan forced for wide heat dispersion.
- This electric stove heater features a fireplace design with realistic LED-simulated 3D flame and ember bed for a warm, traditional look. The flame effect operates with or without heat.
- Stay cool, fire retardant exterior with metal frame
- This powerful 1,500 Watt fireplace stove heater is recommended for large-sized rooms up to 1,600 sq. ft.
- An electric fireplace stove heater with an advanced safety system, it includes a safety tip-over switch, stay-cool exterior housing and an overheat protection sensor.
Comfort Zone Electric Stove Style Fireplace Heater with its classic colonial style on a free standing and stable base has a simulated flame and two heat settings, 750/1500 watts, for maximum comfort. Each Comfort Zone heater comes with many safety features, this heater has a safety temperature overheat cut-off switch and a durable stay cool fire retardant plastic cabinet with a 3-prong grounded cord set. ETL listed. Comfort Zone is driven to perfection producing quality products for everyday living. Features: 2 heat settings: 750/1500 watts Durable stay cool fire retardant plastic cabinet Free standing with Stable base Safety temperature overheat cut-off switch Simulated flame, on/off switch
|Heating Area||Up to 1,600 sq. ft|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead compounds and phthalate compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|