6250-Watt Storm Responder Portable Generator
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Dec 9, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Briggs & Stratton® Engine - For long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel - Includes four GFCI 120 V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- 7.5 Gallon Fuel Tank - Up to an 11 hour run time at 50%.
- 10-inch Never Go Flat Wheels - For easier mobility.
- POWER SURGE™ Alternator for Generators This portable generator alternator produces over 25% more surge wattage to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- STATSTATION™ Digital Display - Provides the amount of power being used, total unit hours as well as maintenance reminders.
- CO GUARD® Carbon Monoxide Shutdown - Advanced Detection. Added Protection. This patent-pending technology shuts down your generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide accumulate in the generator's operating area.
Storm Ready, this is the ideal quick response generator! This generator features 8500 starting watts, 6250 running watts, a 420 CC engine, and 11 hours of run time.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Engine Series||1850 Series|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7.5 gal|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Run Time||50% Load: Up to 11 Hr|
|Type||Gasoline Powered Portable Generator 6250 Watt|
|Wheel Diameter||10 in|
|Wheels||Never Go Flat|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||Consumer: 2 yr limited; Commercial: 90 day limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|