21-Inch Self-Propelled Lawn Mower With 140cc Troy-Bilt Engine
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Dec 5, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Troy-Bilt Check, Don't Change engine eliminates the need to change oil by simply checking before each use and topping off as needed
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Get improved control and faster turns with variable speed front wheel drive
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Build in America with U.S. and Global Parts
Eliminate oil changes on the TB210 with Check, Don't Change™ Troy-Bilt engine. Simply check the oil each time and top off as needed, reducing maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil. Mow with more control with variable speed front wheel drive.
|Bearing Type||Poly Bushing|
|Cutting height, max (approximate)||3-3/4 in|
|Cutting height, min (approximate)||1-1/4 in|
|Drive Controls||Single Lever|
|Engine Model Number||5X65MUC|
|Engine Oil Capacity||20 oz|
|Front Wheels||8 in|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.3 Qt|
|Grass Bag Capacity||1.9 Bushel|
|Grass Bagger Type||Dust Blocking|
|Rear Wheels||8 in|
|Wheel Tread Pattern||S-Wave|
|Cutting Path||21 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 yr Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Engine Exhaust, some of its constituents, and certain vehicle components contain or emit chemicals known to State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|