Schluter Systems All-Set 50-Pound Grey Specialized Modified Thin Set Mortar
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
All-Set 50-Pound Grey Specialized Modified Thin Set Mortar
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Oct 1, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Engineered for use both under and over all DITRA and KERDI products
- Sag-resistant, smooth and creamy
- Easy to handle and spread
- Suitable for use with ceramic, porcelain, and stone tile, including large and heavy tile
- To be used in conjunction with Schluter®-Systems’ uncoupling and waterproofing membranes (DITRA, DITRA-HEAT, and KERDI), the Schluter®-Shower System, and KERDI-BOARD
- Meets ANSI A118.4T, ANSI A118.11, and ANSI A118.15T
- Lifetime warranty when used with applicable Schluter® products
Schluter ALL-SET is a specialized, modified thin-set mortar for use as a bond coat within tile assemblies that is optimized for use with Schluter membranes and boards. Schluter ALL-SET is smooth and creamy, as well as easy to handle and spread. It is sag-resistant and ideal for setting tile on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. Schluter ALL-SET is suitable for use with ceramic, porcelain, and stone tile, including large and heavy tile, in conjunction with Schluter-Systems uncoupling and waterproofing membranes (e.g., DITRA, DITRA-HEAT, KERDI, etc.), the Schluter-Shower System, and KERDI-BOARD. Schluter ALL-SET can be used in both interior and exterior systems and systems.
|Coverage Area||150 sq ft|
|Required Additional Components||Water|
|Shelf Life||2 years from the date on the side of the bag if unopened not allowed to freeze, and stored off the ground in a dry, cool area protected from direct sunlight, heat sources and the weather.|
|Type||Thin set mortar|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||Meets the requirements of ANSI A118.4T, A118.11, and A118.15T.|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime warranty when used with applicable Schluter products|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Dimensions||25 x 24 x 11 in|