20-Ounce White GacoPatch Silicone Roof Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Dec 4, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- NO PRIMER NEEDED (over most substrates). Reducing labor time and eliminating the cost of additional products.
- LONG TERM REPAIR SOLUTION. GacoPatch does not contain asphalts or acrylics and is extremely durable.
- DAMP SURFACES. GacoPatch can be applied to damp surfaces (Standing water should first be removed).
- UV STABLE. GacoPatch does not require a top coat. It will not chalk, crack, or peel.
- FLASHING GRADE. Fabric reinforcement is not normally required.
GacoPatch is a flashing grade, stand-alone silicone roof sealant designed to be installed in a single application on a variety of roof types including asphalt, single ply, metal, and most existing coatings. It is a one-step application which reduces labor time and eliminates the cost of additional products such as primers, tapes, and top coats. GacoPatch is a long-term solution for roof repairs because it is UV stable and does not chalk, crack, become brittle or break down over time. GacoPatch contains no asphalts or acrylics, and remains permanently flexible, even under ponding water. No additional reinforcement or extra application steps are required for horizontal patches, even over 1/2 in thick.
|Flash Point||103-degrees F|
|Suitable for Use With||Control Joints, Coping Joints, Fishmouths, Gutter Seams, Small Membrane Holes, Surface Cracks|
|VOC Content||Less than 250 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Material Warranty|