Defender Security Solid Brass Lock And Door Reinforcer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Solid Brass Lock And Door Reinforcer
- U 9548
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, May 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed for single bore doors with a 2-3/8 in backset
- Helps protect against a forced entry
- For use on doors 1-3/4 in thick that have mortise or drive-in latches
- Solid brass in bright brass finish
- Pre-punched for mounting
- Mounting hardware included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
This is a solid brass door reinforcer in a bright brass finish. Helps prevent a forced entry. Typically used on wood or metal doors that are 1-3/4 in thick with mortise or drive-in latches. Accommodates key-in knob locksets or deadbolts, or combination locksets. It features one 2-1/8 in bore with a 2-3/8 in backset. Dimensions are 3-7/8 in wide and 9 in tall.
A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation.
|Bore Size||2-1/8 in|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4 in|
|Includes||Mounting hardware: (2) 10x1 in Combo Screws (2) 10-32 Hex Nuts (4) 8x5/8 in Phillips Truss Head Screws|
|Reinforcer Edge Type||Non-Recessed|
|Reinforcer Height||9 in|
|Reinforcer Width||3-7/8 in|
|Suitable for Use With||Single bore doors with a 2-3/8 in backset, and 1-3/4 in thick that have mortise or drive-in latches|
|Type||Lock and Door Reinforcer|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|