Oatey 1-Ounce Silver Gray Wire Solder
- Similar item or size pictured. Actual item may be slightly different.
1-Ounce Silver Gray Wire Solder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Nov 30, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Copper, bismuth, tin and silver alloy
- 420°F - 460°F melting range
- Meets ASTM Standard B-32 and the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act
Alloy of tin, silver, copper and bismuth; works with any high grade paste or liquid flux and a standard propane torch. Oatey No.95 tinning flux recommended. Provides excellent flow and fill characteristics with a melting range of 420 to 460° F; .084 in diameter. Used for tin plate work, sheet metal seaming, and hot water heating lines. Meets requirements of Safe Drinking Water Act for use on copper potable water lines.
|Composition||60 - 100% Tin, 1 - 5% Copper, 1 - 5% Bismuth, 1 - 5% Silver|
|Container Size||1 oz|
|Melting Range||420 - 460° F|
|Usage||For Plumbing/Potable Water Line Applications|