Pocket-Hole Jig 520Pro
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Feb 26, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Versatile, adaptable jig for creating rock-solid pocket-hole joints anywhere you build with materials 1/2-inch to 1 1/2-inch thick
- VersaGrip handle rotates 360-degree to suit any building set up and features built in clamping
- Simple setup with easy-set drill bit and pre-set material thickness settings
- GripMaxx anti-slip holds material in place to prevent shift while drilling
- Durable, impact-resistant construction with steel reinforced spine
- Includes 2-inch classic face clamp, free project plan, and 100 screws
The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is the most versatile jig yet from Kreg®. Its the essential jig for project builders who need an easy-to-use joinery solution wherever you work in the backyard, on the driveway, or even in a friends garage.
This jig sets the standard for versatility in pocket-hole joinery. Its loaded with features, like the VersaGrip™ 360-degree rotating handle that helps the 520PRO adapt easily to nearly any pocket hole project. VersaGrip™ also includes built-in clamping just squeeze the handle until your material is clamped securely. With this flexible design, youll never have to worry about struggling with large boards or sheets to add pocket holes in the right places. Instead, the 520PRO works in almost any orientation, so you can easily move the jig to any position, clamp it, and drill perfect pocket holes. Preparing to drill pocket holes is easy. Preset material thickness settings on the drill guide block makes setup fast for 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1 1/2-inch material. Plus, the adjustable stop offers repeatability when you need to drill multiple pocket holes in pieces of similar thickness. A sturdy steel-reinforced spine and hardened steel drill guides ensure that the 520PRO will deliver years of quality project building performance.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, you get a 2-inch (51mm) face clamp, 100 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO can even be transformed into benchtop jig by adding the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp or Docking Station, sold separately.
|Materials from 1/2-inch to 1 1/2-inch thick (13-38mm)
|Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, Easy-Set Drill Bit, 6 in #2 Driver Bit, Easy-Set Stop Collar, Hex Wrench, 1 Downloadable plan, Kreg Classic 2 in Face Clamp, 100 Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Lifetime drill-guide warranty
|Prop 65 Warning
|Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon 1333-86-4 and other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.