Summit Pelleted Senior Horse Feed, 50-Pound
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Pelleted Senior Horse Feed, 50-Pound
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Mar 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Easy to chew: High fiber formula requires no additional forage and is ideal for older horses
- Highly palatable: Encourages optimal intake
- Body condition: Balanced protein and fat levels support ideal weight in hard keepers
- Gastric support: Prebiotics promote enhanced gut health
- Immune health: This unique vitamin, amino acid and organic trace mineral blend offers increased immune support
Summit Senior is a 14% protein feed that is formulated for the older or inactive horse that may have teeth or other health issues that prevents them from consuming adequate amounts of feed. Added yeast improves digestibility and nutrient uptake. Highly digestible soluble fiber sources compensate for the reduce feed digestion in aging and stressed horses.
Summit Senior now features Total Replacement Technology, which means that the minerals used in your horses feed are organic trace minerals. Easily absorbed and readily used, organic trace minerals ensure that your senior horse gets the most out of their feed with less, despite the challenges of aging. Summit Senior is also corn-free for lower carbohydrates, which may be appropriate for aging horses. Additionally, its high fiber content allows you to feed with or without additional forage to suit your horses needs.
Quality nutrition aids in improving skin, hair and hoof condition, too, so whether your senior horse is still hitting the show circuit or is simply enjoying retirement, Summit Senior will help keep them feeling and looking their best.
|Guaranteed Analysis||Crude Protein 14.0, Crude Fat, min 7.0, Crude Fiber, max 18.0, Calcium (Ca), min-max 0.8-1.3, Phosphorus (P) min 0.6, Copper (Cu), min 40 ppm, Zinc (Zn), min 80 ppm, Selenium (Se), min 0.3 ppm, Vitamin A, min 4,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D, min 600 IU/lb, Vitamin E min 150 IU/lb|