Diablo 1-3/8-Inch Forstner Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-3/8-Inch Forstner Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Feb 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 inch
- Drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur guarantees an accurate hole without walking on the material
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal
The Diablo 1-3/8 in High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering. The sharp center spur accurately locates the center of the hole without walking on the material.
|Ideal For||Drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes.|