IRWIN 9/16 x 6-Inch Carbon Steel Woodboring Spade Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9/16 x 6-Inch Carbon Steel Woodboring Spade Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Oct 1, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Standard Length
|Point Type||Blue Groove, Brad, Double Spur, Double Cutter|
|Type||Wood Boring Spade Bit|
|Shank Length||6 in|
|Shank Size||1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|